Kanwaria special train for Haridwar
New Delhi: Northern Railway today introduced a special train for Kanwarias headed for Haridwar to tackle the extra rush of devotees during the annual monsoon festival.
The Kanwaria special train, which starts from Old Delhi station at 9.10 pm is scheduled to reach Haridwar at 5 AM the next day.
On its return journey, the special train will depart from Haridwar at 6.45 AM to reach Old Delhi at 3.30 PM the same day.
The train will be in operation till July 17, said a senior Northern Railway official.
Consisting of 16 Sleeper Class and two Second Class cum Luggage Van coaches, the special train will stop at Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Pilkhua, Hapur, Gajraula, Mandidhanaura, Chandsihau, Haldaur, Bijnore, Muzzampur Narain, Laksar and Jwalapur stations en route to Haridwar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says