Kanwaria special train for Haridwar
New Delhi: Northern Railway today introduced a special train for Kanwarias headed for Haridwar to tackle the extra rush of devotees during the annual monsoon festival.
The Kanwaria special train, which starts from Old Delhi station at 9.10 pm is scheduled to reach Haridwar at 5 AM the next day.
On its return journey, the special train will depart from Haridwar at 6.45 AM to reach Old Delhi at 3.30 PM the same day.
The train will be in operation till July 17, said a senior Northern Railway official.
Consisting of 16 Sleeper Class and two Second Class cum Luggage Van coaches, the special train will stop at Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Pilkhua, Hapur, Gajraula, Mandidhanaura, Chandsihau, Haldaur, Bijnore, Muzzampur Narain, Laksar and Jwalapur stations en route to Haridwar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport