Kejriwal attacks BJP over power crisis, government formation
New Delhi: AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal Tuesday called the BJP "irresponsible" for neither being able to handle the ongoing power crisis nor allowing government formation in the national capital.
"BJP neither able to handle power crisis nor forming government nor allowing elections in Delhi. Completely irresponsible," the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief tweeted.
The national capital is reeling under high temperatures and acute power crisis.
The city`s power supply was affected following a severe storm last month which caused many lines of the Northern Grid to trip.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After Zuckerberg, OurMine hacks Sundar Pichai's Quora and Twitter accounts!
- Black money window: CBDT issues fresh FAQs; PAN mandatory
- France opens manslaughter inquiry into EgyptAir crash
- BGR-34 - Ayurvedic anti-diabetic drug launched by CSIR!
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives