`Kejriwal betrayed Anna Hazare, will you trust him?`
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Weeks after Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal started targeting Congress and Bharatiya Janata Party through his own pre-recorded telephonic messages and radio broadcasts, Delhiites are now getting a telephone call asking them not to trust him as he betrayed his mentor Anna Hazare.
It was reported on Wednesday that the pre-recorded telephonic message says: "A man who betrayed Anna Hazare is capable of betraying anybody and everybody."
The source of the caller is yet to be ascertained and neither the BJP nor the Congress has said anything on this.
Meanwhile, the AAP said that it might be an act of the ruling Congress or the BJP and the party is not at all worried about such things.
Last month, Delhi BJP president Vijay Goel had said he will file a criminal complaint against Kejriwal "in view of mischievous and baseless allegations of corruption" levelled by him.
Goel, in the legal notice sent on September 23, said Kejriwal made defamatory statements deliberately and with mala fide intention through his pre-recorded telephone messages, radio broadcasts and televised debates.
He sought an unconditional apology from Kejriwal and Rs.1 crore as damages towards harassment and mental agony.
However, Kejriwal had said there was no question of tendering an apology. "You have asked me to tender an apology. There is no question. We have been fighting against corruption and will continue to do so."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- BSF guns down 2 Pakistani, 2 Indian drug smugglers near border in Punjab