`Kejriwal betrayed Anna Hazare, will you trust him?`
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Weeks after Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal started targeting Congress and Bharatiya Janata Party through his own pre-recorded telephonic messages and radio broadcasts, Delhiites are now getting a telephone call asking them not to trust him as he betrayed his mentor Anna Hazare.
It was reported on Wednesday that the pre-recorded telephonic message says: "A man who betrayed Anna Hazare is capable of betraying anybody and everybody."
The source of the caller is yet to be ascertained and neither the BJP nor the Congress has said anything on this.
Meanwhile, the AAP said that it might be an act of the ruling Congress or the BJP and the party is not at all worried about such things.
Last month, Delhi BJP president Vijay Goel had said he will file a criminal complaint against Kejriwal "in view of mischievous and baseless allegations of corruption" levelled by him.
Goel, in the legal notice sent on September 23, said Kejriwal made defamatory statements deliberately and with mala fide intention through his pre-recorded telephone messages, radio broadcasts and televised debates.
He sought an unconditional apology from Kejriwal and Rs.1 crore as damages towards harassment and mental agony.
However, Kejriwal had said there was no question of tendering an apology. "You have asked me to tender an apology. There is no question. We have been fighting against corruption and will continue to do so."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- MFs asset base from B15 cities up 19% to Rs 2 lakh crore
- Those killed in Kashmir hadn't gone to buy milk and toffee, says Mehbooba Mufti
- Renault Kwid AMT ready in 800cc and 1.0-litre guise
- More typhoons expected in China next month
- Raghuram Rajan, Arvind Subramanian 'foisted' on India by Americans: Swamy