`Kejriwal betrayed Anna Hazare, will you trust him?`
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Weeks after Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal started targeting Congress and Bharatiya Janata Party through his own pre-recorded telephonic messages and radio broadcasts, Delhiites are now getting a telephone call asking them not to trust him as he betrayed his mentor Anna Hazare.
It was reported on Wednesday that the pre-recorded telephonic message says: "A man who betrayed Anna Hazare is capable of betraying anybody and everybody."
The source of the caller is yet to be ascertained and neither the BJP nor the Congress has said anything on this.
Meanwhile, the AAP said that it might be an act of the ruling Congress or the BJP and the party is not at all worried about such things.
Last month, Delhi BJP president Vijay Goel had said he will file a criminal complaint against Kejriwal "in view of mischievous and baseless allegations of corruption" levelled by him.
Goel, in the legal notice sent on September 23, said Kejriwal made defamatory statements deliberately and with mala fide intention through his pre-recorded telephone messages, radio broadcasts and televised debates.
He sought an unconditional apology from Kejriwal and Rs.1 crore as damages towards harassment and mental agony.
However, Kejriwal had said there was no question of tendering an apology. "You have asked me to tender an apology. There is no question. We have been fighting against corruption and will continue to do so."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?