Kejriwal takes out door-to-door campaign in Old Delhi
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday took out a door-to-door campaign in old Delhi constituencies to connect with the electorate ahead of the Assembly polls.
Kejriwal, along with AAP`s candidates, went door to door in Matia Mahal, Ballimaran and Chandi Chwok Assembly constituencies, discussing with people the local problems and the solutions they consider best for their area.
"People often accuse politicians of losing touch with people on ground. But staying true to its promise of changing the politics of the country, AAP has been going door to door to meet people in Delhi to discuss problems of the national capital and seek solutions," a party spokesperson said.
During the campaign, people voiced their concern about rising electricity bills and poor water supply in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Cotton, bamboo blends best summer fabrics for children!
- Indian sharp shooter Ayonika Paul gears up for the upcoming Rio Olympics
- Revealed - Why mitochondria is passed to offspring only through mother!
- GST Bill: World knows which party is running away from debate in Parliament, says PM Modi
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!