Kejriwal takes out door-to-door campaign in Old Delhi
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday took out a door-to-door campaign in old Delhi constituencies to connect with the electorate ahead of the Assembly polls.
Kejriwal, along with AAP`s candidates, went door to door in Matia Mahal, Ballimaran and Chandi Chwok Assembly constituencies, discussing with people the local problems and the solutions they consider best for their area.
"People often accuse politicians of losing touch with people on ground. But staying true to its promise of changing the politics of the country, AAP has been going door to door to meet people in Delhi to discuss problems of the national capital and seek solutions," a party spokesperson said.
During the campaign, people voiced their concern about rising electricity bills and poor water supply in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon