Kejriwal turns down Ghaziabad SSP`s request for security cover
Ghaziabad: AAP convener and Delhi Chief Minister designate Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday turned down Ghaziabad SSP`s request for taking security cover.
This morning, Kejriwal told Uttar Pradesh Police officials, deployed by SSP Dharmendra Singh outside his house, that he does not need any security and they should go back.
The Ghaziabad SSP had deployed five UP police personnel outside Kejriwal`s house for his protection.
"After Kejriwal turned down our request, SSP has now asked us to come back and we are going back to police line," the constable added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'