Kejriwal`s party to be named on Nov 26: Sisodia
New Delhi:While Arvind Kejriwal would announce the formation of a new political party today, its name will be announced next month, his key associate has said.
Manish Sisodia said while the formation of the political outfit will be announced later in the day today, its name will be announced on November 26.
Kejriwal too has hinted a delay in announcing the name when he said that it will done after discussions.
"The movement which fought for a Jan Lokpal will now contest elections," Sisodia said, adding that November 26 was decided as the date for naming the party as the Constituent Assembly had adopted the Constitution on that day in 1949.
He alleged that rumours were being spread that no announcement will be made regarding formation of a political party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter