Kejriwal`s party to be named on Nov 26: Sisodia
New Delhi:While Arvind Kejriwal would announce the formation of a new political party today, its name will be announced next month, his key associate has said.
Manish Sisodia said while the formation of the political outfit will be announced later in the day today, its name will be announced on November 26.
Kejriwal too has hinted a delay in announcing the name when he said that it will done after discussions.
"The movement which fought for a Jan Lokpal will now contest elections," Sisodia said, adding that November 26 was decided as the date for naming the party as the Constituent Assembly had adopted the Constitution on that day in 1949.
He alleged that rumours were being spread that no announcement will be made regarding formation of a political party.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory