Khanna, Dikshit wish Delhiites on Diwali
New Delhi: Delhi Lt Governor Tejendra Khanna and Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit On Monday wished citizens a happy Diwali and asked them not to burst crackers for the sake of environment.
In his message, Khanna hoped that the festival of lights will enlighten the minds and hearts of all citizens so that they live in mutual harmony and respect.
In her message, Dikshit called upon the people to avoid bursting of crackers and celebrate a clean and pollution-free Diwali.
The chief minister expressed confidence that the festival will bring prosperity and happiness in the lives of the citizens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3