Kidnapped minor boy rescued by police
Ghaziabad: A 12-year-old boy, who was earlier allegedly kidnapped from Janakpuri Colony in Sahibabad, was on Monday rescued from an auto and one person was arrested in this connection, police said.
The minor was coming back from tuition classes when Rafiq allegedly kidnapped him, they said.
The boy was found by police in an auto in Bhopura Tiraha and Rafiq was also arrested, they said, adding that the boy has been given to his parents.
Rafiq is a resident of the same colony as the victim, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US