Kidnapped minor boy rescued by police
Ghaziabad: A 12-year-old boy, who was earlier allegedly kidnapped from Janakpuri Colony in Sahibabad, was on Monday rescued from an auto and one person was arrested in this connection, police said.
The minor was coming back from tuition classes when Rafiq allegedly kidnapped him, they said.
The boy was found by police in an auto in Bhopura Tiraha and Rafiq was also arrested, they said, adding that the boy has been given to his parents.
Rafiq is a resident of the same colony as the victim, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued