Kidnapped minor boy rescued by police
Ghaziabad: A 12-year-old boy, who was earlier allegedly kidnapped from Janakpuri Colony in Sahibabad, was on Monday rescued from an auto and one person was arrested in this connection, police said.
The minor was coming back from tuition classes when Rafiq allegedly kidnapped him, they said.
The boy was found by police in an auto in Bhopura Tiraha and Rafiq was also arrested, they said, adding that the boy has been given to his parents.
Rafiq is a resident of the same colony as the victim, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu, Dipa Karmakar, Pullela Gopichand to be gifted BMW cars
- Expect 8% GDP growth in FY17 on back of good monsoon: Shaktikanta Das
- Saarc FMs meet focused on trade, tax avoidance pacts: Das
- Centre to replace J&K governor? Five names doing rounds as his successor
- Arun Jaitley pitches for BRICS arbitration platform