Kidnapped minor boy rescued by police
Ghaziabad: A 12-year-old boy, who was earlier allegedly kidnapped from Janakpuri Colony in Sahibabad, was on Monday rescued from an auto and one person was arrested in this connection, police said.
The minor was coming back from tuition classes when Rafiq allegedly kidnapped him, they said.
The boy was found by police in an auto in Bhopura Tiraha and Rafiq was also arrested, they said, adding that the boy has been given to his parents.
Rafiq is a resident of the same colony as the victim, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...