Kidnapped minor boy rescued by police
Ghaziabad: A 12-year-old boy, who was earlier allegedly kidnapped from Janakpuri Colony in Sahibabad, was on Monday rescued from an auto and one person was arrested in this connection, police said.
The minor was coming back from tuition classes when Rafiq allegedly kidnapped him, they said.
The boy was found by police in an auto in Bhopura Tiraha and Rafiq was also arrested, they said, adding that the boy has been given to his parents.
Rafiq is a resident of the same colony as the victim, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble