Kiran Bedi offers to be honorary trainer for Delhi Police, guarantees change in ‘90 days’
New Delhi: Former IPS officer Kiran Bedi on Saturday offered to be an honorary trainer for the personnel of Delhi Police in crime prevention.
"I have offered to be an honorary trainer for Delhi Police, officers in particular, in crime prevention...I guarantee scene will change in 90 days," she said in a tweet.
Delhi Police had received flak for not being able to prevent the gang-rape of a 23-year-old girl in a moving bus in south Delhi on December 16 night.
The girl died in a Singapore hospital early this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan