Kiran Bedi offers to be honorary trainer for Delhi Police, guarantees change in ‘90 days’
New Delhi: Former IPS officer Kiran Bedi on Saturday offered to be an honorary trainer for the personnel of Delhi Police in crime prevention.
"I have offered to be an honorary trainer for Delhi Police, officers in particular, in crime prevention...I guarantee scene will change in 90 days," she said in a tweet.
Delhi Police had received flak for not being able to prevent the gang-rape of a 23-year-old girl in a moving bus in south Delhi on December 16 night.
The girl died in a Singapore hospital early this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video