Kiran Bedi offers to be honorary trainer for Delhi Police, guarantees change in ‘90 days’
New Delhi: Former IPS officer Kiran Bedi on Saturday offered to be an honorary trainer for the personnel of Delhi Police in crime prevention.
"I have offered to be an honorary trainer for Delhi Police, officers in particular, in crime prevention...I guarantee scene will change in 90 days," she said in a tweet.
Delhi Police had received flak for not being able to prevent the gang-rape of a 23-year-old girl in a moving bus in south Delhi on December 16 night.
The girl died in a Singapore hospital early this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Traffic nightmare in Gurgaon; waterlogging on NH8 hits Delhi-Jaipur route, schools shut
- India's doping shame: 687 athletes banned since 2009 as per NADA records
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Biggest Indian acquisition by a Chinese company: Fosun to buy Gland Pharma for $1.26 billion
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?