Kiran Bedi offers to be honorary trainer for Delhi Police, guarantees change in ‘90 days’
New Delhi: Former IPS officer Kiran Bedi on Saturday offered to be an honorary trainer for the personnel of Delhi Police in crime prevention.
"I have offered to be an honorary trainer for Delhi Police, officers in particular, in crime prevention...I guarantee scene will change in 90 days," she said in a tweet.
Delhi Police had received flak for not being able to prevent the gang-rape of a 23-year-old girl in a moving bus in south Delhi on December 16 night.
The girl died in a Singapore hospital early this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?