Light rain expected in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a sunny morning in the capital on Monday with the minimum temperature settling two notches above average at 27.4 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast light rain in the evening.
"The skies will be partly cloudy and some parts of the city may get light rain in the evening," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature will hover around 36 degrees Celsius, the official said.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 80 percent.
Delhi has received a total of 498 mm of rainfall so far this monsoon, 15 percent less than the average.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was 33.6 degrees, average for the season while the minimum was 26.2 degrees, two notches above average.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?