Light rain expected in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a sunny morning in the capital on Monday with the minimum temperature settling two notches above average at 27.4 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast light rain in the evening.
"The skies will be partly cloudy and some parts of the city may get light rain in the evening," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature will hover around 36 degrees Celsius, the official said.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 80 percent.
Delhi has received a total of 498 mm of rainfall so far this monsoon, 15 percent less than the average.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was 33.6 degrees, average for the season while the minimum was 26.2 degrees, two notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Beach fresh in pastel, Priyanka Chopra exhibits simplicity in new magazine cover!
- Terrorists holed up inside building in J&K's Pulwama; 2 killed, encounter underway
- Mrinal Sen is 'absolutely fine'; family rubbishes death hoax
- Seven killed, 15 wounded in two separate road mishaps in Andhra's Prakasam
- PHOTOS: Yuvraj Singh, fiancée Hazel Keech spend quality time in London