Light rains in parts of Delhi
New Delhi: Light rains in many parts of the metropolis on Monday brought the much needed respite to Delhiites from the hot and humid conditions.
The maximum temperature was a notch below normal at 35.8 degrees Celsius. The minimum was recorded at 27.2 deg C, which was normal for this time of the year.
The humidity level oscillated between 88 and 63 per cent.
Met Department has predicted generally cloudy sky with possibility of rains in some areas tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 34 and 26 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?