Light rains in parts of Delhi
New Delhi: Light rains in many parts of the metropolis on Monday brought the much needed respite to Delhiites from the hot and humid conditions.
The maximum temperature was a notch below normal at 35.8 degrees Celsius. The minimum was recorded at 27.2 deg C, which was normal for this time of the year.
The humidity level oscillated between 88 and 63 per cent.
Met Department has predicted generally cloudy sky with possibility of rains in some areas tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 34 and 26 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption