Local body election process starts
Greater Noida: The district administration has moved a step forward in holding local bodies and panchayat elections next month as per state election commission directions.
Today, the district magistrate appointed ADM S B Tiwari as the nodal officer and also assigned different jobs of selection of zonal and sector magistrates, printing of ballot papers, traffic and transport arrangements, election observers and videography to different district officers.
Beside five Nagar Panchayats at Dankaur, Bilaspur, Jehangirpur, Rabupura, and Jewar, elections are also scheduled for Dadri Nagar Palika.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Vodafone to file prospectus for IPO in August, plans to raise $2.5 billion: Sources
- Shooting World Cup: Gagan Narang, Abhinav Bindra Disappoint in Finals
- Hailstorms, rain, tornado kill 51 persons in eastern China, dozens injured
- 'Over 400 Indians lodged in Pakistani jails till July'15'
- Anurag Kashyap, Nawazuddin turn RJs to promote film