Local body election process starts
Greater Noida: The district administration has moved a step forward in holding local bodies and panchayat elections next month as per state election commission directions.
Today, the district magistrate appointed ADM S B Tiwari as the nodal officer and also assigned different jobs of selection of zonal and sector magistrates, printing of ballot papers, traffic and transport arrangements, election observers and videography to different district officers.
Beside five Nagar Panchayats at Dankaur, Bilaspur, Jehangirpur, Rabupura, and Jewar, elections are also scheduled for Dadri Nagar Palika.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?