Local body election process starts
Greater Noida: The district administration has moved a step forward in holding local bodies and panchayat elections next month as per state election commission directions.
Today, the district magistrate appointed ADM S B Tiwari as the nodal officer and also assigned different jobs of selection of zonal and sector magistrates, printing of ballot papers, traffic and transport arrangements, election observers and videography to different district officers.
Beside five Nagar Panchayats at Dankaur, Bilaspur, Jehangirpur, Rabupura, and Jewar, elections are also scheduled for Dadri Nagar Palika.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'