Lt Governor Najeeb Jung transfers Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia's secretary
New Delhi: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung has ordered transfer of Secretary to Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia and posted him as the Registrar of Guru Gobind Singh Inraprastha University.
The Services Department has transfered Sisodia's Secretary C Arvind, an officer of Delhi Andaman Nicobar Island Civil Services (DANICS).
The department issued the order with approval of the Lt Governor.
"The Lt Governor is pleased to order transfer/posting of DANICS officer (C Arvind) with immediate effect," the order, dated October 14, stated.
It further stated the officer has been posted as Registrar of Guru Gobind Singh Inraprastha University on deputation.
It said the terms and condition of deputation in respect of the officer (C Arvind) will be settled in due course.
However, the AAP government, which has been at loggerheads with the Lt Governor office over transfers and postings of its officers at several occasions in the past, has not launched an attack publicly this time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family