Madan Lal Khurana stable, still in ICU
New Delhi: Former Delhi chief minister Madan Lal Khurana is in a stable condition but continues to be in the intensive care unit (ICU), doctors at the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital said Monday.
Khurana, 75, was rushed to the hospital Sunday after he suffered a brain haemorrhage and fell unconscious. He had reported severe headaches earlier in the evening.
"He underwent surgery Sunday night and is stable now. He continues to be in ICU," doctors attending to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city