Madan Lal Khurana stable, still in ICU
New Delhi: Former Delhi chief minister Madan Lal Khurana is in a stable condition but continues to be in the intensive care unit (ICU), doctors at the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital said Monday.
Khurana, 75, was rushed to the hospital Sunday after he suffered a brain haemorrhage and fell unconscious. He had reported severe headaches earlier in the evening.
"He underwent surgery Sunday night and is stable now. He continues to be in ICU," doctors attending to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands