Madni brought to Delhi, sent to judicial custody
New Delhi: A court here on Tuesday sent Mohd Omar
Madni, an alleged aide of Pakistan-based terror group
Lashkar-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Saeed to judicial custody.
Madni, 50, brought here from Kolkata on a production
warrant was produced before Metropolitan Magistrate Sandeep
The court put the matter for March two for further
After being arrested by the Delhi Police`s Special Cell,
the accused was handed over to Kolkata police on June 29 last
as he was wanted there in a case relating to seizure of fake
currency having face value of Rs 60,000.
Madni, a resident of Bihar who acquired Nepalese
citizenship, was arrested here on June four. He is accused of
acting as a recruitment agent of the Pakistan-based terror
group and being associate of Hafiz Saeed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 85 seats, BJP in 53; counting underway
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Results 2017 LIVE: Out of 10 civic bodies, Shiv Sena ahead in BMC and Thane; BJP in 7, NCP in Pimpri Chinchwad