`Maha panchayat` seeks power grid at Mohan Garden in West Delhi
New Delhi: Residents of West Delhi`s Mohan Garden, Nawada and Vipin Garden on Sunday held a `Maha Panchayat`, demanding setting up of a 66 KVA power grid at Mohan Garden area.
Addressing residents at Maha Panchayat, Congress chief spokesperson Mukesh Sharma said the Delhi administration should immediately solve power and water crisis in the area and start work on the power grid project without any further delay.
Several local people participated in the maha panchayat. Some of locals shouted slogans against the Aam Aadmi Party and the area BJP MLA.
Sharma said local BJP MLA Pawan Sharma had not done anything for the development of the area after the Assembly elections and stopped the on-going development works.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read