`Maha panchayat` seeks power grid at Mohan Garden in West Delhi
New Delhi: Residents of West Delhi`s Mohan Garden, Nawada and Vipin Garden on Sunday held a `Maha Panchayat`, demanding setting up of a 66 KVA power grid at Mohan Garden area.
Addressing residents at Maha Panchayat, Congress chief spokesperson Mukesh Sharma said the Delhi administration should immediately solve power and water crisis in the area and start work on the power grid project without any further delay.
Several local people participated in the maha panchayat. Some of locals shouted slogans against the Aam Aadmi Party and the area BJP MLA.
Sharma said local BJP MLA Pawan Sharma had not done anything for the development of the area after the Assembly elections and stopped the on-going development works.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- With 31% jump, HDFC's Aditya Puri top gainer in salary hike among private bank chiefs
- Team India to attend preparatory camp under new coach Anil Kumble!
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why