Maitree Express not to run during Eid
New Delhi: Indian Railways has decided
to make temporary suspension in the movement of bi-weekly
Maitree Express train service between Kolkata to Dhaka on
account of Eid-ul-Fitr.
Maitree Express runs from Kolkata on every Saturday and
Wednesday while in the return direction it departs from Dhaka
every Sunday and Tuesday.
On the request from Bangladesh Railway, the Indian
Railways has decided to cancel the trip of Maitree Express
train on September 11 (Saturday) from Kolkata and on September
12 (Sunday) from Dhaka to avoid operational complications
arising due to non running of trains in Bangladesh on Eid
Normal services of the train will resume thereafter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery