Maitree Express not to run during Eid
New Delhi: Indian Railways has decided
to make temporary suspension in the movement of bi-weekly
Maitree Express train service between Kolkata to Dhaka on
account of Eid-ul-Fitr.
Maitree Express runs from Kolkata on every Saturday and
Wednesday while in the return direction it departs from Dhaka
every Sunday and Tuesday.
On the request from Bangladesh Railway, the Indian
Railways has decided to cancel the trip of Maitree Express
train on September 11 (Saturday) from Kolkata and on September
12 (Sunday) from Dhaka to avoid operational complications
arising due to non running of trains in Bangladesh on Eid
Normal services of the train will resume thereafter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray