Major bureaucratic reshuffle in Delhi government
New Delhi: In a major bureaucratic reshuffle, nine senior IAS officials serving in Delhi government were on Friday transferred out of the city.
Six IAS officials serving in Arunachal Pradesh and Andaman Nicobar Islands have been posted to Delhi administration.
The IAS officials transfered out of Delhi include Urban Development Secretary S S Yadav, Health Secretary S C L Das, Commissioner of Trade and Taxes Prashant Goyal and Deputy Commissioner of New Delhi district Krishan Mohan Uppu.
The transfer orders has been issued by the Union Home Ministry which controls the Arunachal Pradesh, Goa, Mizoram and Union Territories (AGMUT) cadre officers.
The other IAS officers transfered out of Delhi are Ashok Kumar, K J R Burman, Shurbir Singh, J B Singh and Arti Lal.
Urban Development Secretary Yadav has been transferred to Puducherry while Health Secretary Das has been sent to Andaman Nicobar. Goyal has been sent to Goa while Kumar and Burman have been transferred to Arunachal Pradesh.
Punya Salila Shrivastava, currently in Andaman Nicobar, has been shifted to Delhi Government. Garima Gupta and V C Pandey, currently serving in Arunachal and Lakshadweep respectively, have also been shifted to Delhi.
K K Jindal, currently posted in Andaman Nicobar, will also join the Delhi administration along with Sachin Shinde and Sanjay Goel. Both Shinde and Goel are now posted in Arunachal Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’