Major fire in scrap, medicine warehouses in Delhi
New Delhi: A major fire broke out in a warehouse storing scrap and quickly enveloped a nearby hall packed with medicines in south Delhi`s Okhla area Tuesday, officials said.
Eighteen fire tenders battled the leaping flames but no one was injured, a Delhi Fire Service officer said.
A police officer said the probable cause of the fire could be electrical short-circuit. The fire, which was reported at 9.50 a.m., is still on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...