Major fire in scrap, medicine warehouses in Delhi
New Delhi: A major fire broke out in a warehouse storing scrap and quickly enveloped a nearby hall packed with medicines in south Delhi`s Okhla area Tuesday, officials said.
Eighteen fire tenders battled the leaping flames but no one was injured, a Delhi Fire Service officer said.
A police officer said the probable cause of the fire could be electrical short-circuit. The fire, which was reported at 9.50 a.m., is still on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living