MAMC joins hands with University of Edinburgh
New Delhi: Delhi`s Maulana Azad Medical College has signed memorandum of understanding with University of Edinburgh in Scotland for cooperation in the filed of medical research, teaching and students exchange.
The MoU was signed during Delhi Health Minister AK Walia`s visit to Edinburgh University on Monday.
The MoU will facilitate collaboration between MAMC and The Medical College of University of Edinburgh and will enable both institutions to derive synergies from their respective strengths, Walia, who returned here today, said.
Both organisations have also agreed to share academic materials and undertake collaborative research and publications besides jointly organising conferences, seminars and other academic meets.
The University of Edinburg, founded in 1583, is a renowned centre for teaching and research. The Medical School is a part of the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine and is one of the oldest medical schools in Scotland and UK.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack