MAMC joins hands with University of Edinburgh
New Delhi: Delhi`s Maulana Azad Medical College has signed memorandum of understanding with University of Edinburgh in Scotland for cooperation in the filed of medical research, teaching and students exchange.
The MoU was signed during Delhi Health Minister AK Walia`s visit to Edinburgh University on Monday.
The MoU will facilitate collaboration between MAMC and The Medical College of University of Edinburgh and will enable both institutions to derive synergies from their respective strengths, Walia, who returned here today, said.
Both organisations have also agreed to share academic materials and undertake collaborative research and publications besides jointly organising conferences, seminars and other academic meets.
The University of Edinburg, founded in 1583, is a renowned centre for teaching and research. The Medical School is a part of the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine and is one of the oldest medical schools in Scotland and UK.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC