MAMC joins hands with University of Edinburgh
New Delhi: Delhi`s Maulana Azad Medical College has signed memorandum of understanding with University of Edinburgh in Scotland for cooperation in the filed of medical research, teaching and students exchange.
The MoU was signed during Delhi Health Minister AK Walia`s visit to Edinburgh University on Monday.
The MoU will facilitate collaboration between MAMC and The Medical College of University of Edinburgh and will enable both institutions to derive synergies from their respective strengths, Walia, who returned here today, said.
Both organisations have also agreed to share academic materials and undertake collaborative research and publications besides jointly organising conferences, seminars and other academic meets.
The University of Edinburg, founded in 1583, is a renowned centre for teaching and research. The Medical School is a part of the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine and is one of the oldest medical schools in Scotland and UK.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say