MAMC joins hands with University of Edinburgh
New Delhi: Delhi`s Maulana Azad Medical College has signed memorandum of understanding with University of Edinburgh in Scotland for cooperation in the filed of medical research, teaching and students exchange.
The MoU was signed during Delhi Health Minister AK Walia`s visit to Edinburgh University on Monday.
The MoU will facilitate collaboration between MAMC and The Medical College of University of Edinburgh and will enable both institutions to derive synergies from their respective strengths, Walia, who returned here today, said.
Both organisations have also agreed to share academic materials and undertake collaborative research and publications besides jointly organising conferences, seminars and other academic meets.
The University of Edinburg, founded in 1583, is a renowned centre for teaching and research. The Medical School is a part of the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine and is one of the oldest medical schools in Scotland and UK.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Govt wants unions to reconsider their strike plan
- Will expedite trial in Sheena case: Judge
- In process of overturning 'illegal decisions' of AAP Govt: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung
- Huawei smartphones to come pre-loaded with Truecaller
- Cricket in USA, 1st T20I: West Indies eye comeback after demolition in Tests; MS Dhoni & Co seek revenge