MAMC joins hands with University of Edinburgh
New Delhi: Delhi`s Maulana Azad Medical College has signed memorandum of understanding with University of Edinburgh in Scotland for cooperation in the filed of medical research, teaching and students exchange.
The MoU was signed during Delhi Health Minister AK Walia`s visit to Edinburgh University on Monday.
The MoU will facilitate collaboration between MAMC and The Medical College of University of Edinburgh and will enable both institutions to derive synergies from their respective strengths, Walia, who returned here today, said.
Both organisations have also agreed to share academic materials and undertake collaborative research and publications besides jointly organising conferences, seminars and other academic meets.
The University of Edinburg, founded in 1583, is a renowned centre for teaching and research. The Medical School is a part of the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine and is one of the oldest medical schools in Scotland and UK.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! Is this the worst ball ever bowled in international cricket?
- Sensex recovers 54 points in early trade on corporate earnings
- Christine Lagarde says global growth forecast revised downward on Brexit
- Myanmar's military investigates a 'war crime' in an era of reform
- Turkey's Erdogan beats foes for now, but at high cost to stability