Man arrested at IGI with 5.1 kg of heroin
New Delhi: A Mali national was arrested at
the Indira Gandhi International airport here allegedly with
5.1 kg of heroin with a street value of around Rs 5.2 crore,
officials said today.
Abdoulaye Coulibaly was apprehended by Narcotics
Control Bureau with help from CISF and Delhi International
Airport Limited officials while he was about to board a
Spicejet flight to Hyderabad from the capital.
Officials recovered 5.160 kg of heroin of south-west
Asian origin from his possession.
During interrogation, officials claimed, Coulibaly told
them that he was a carrier for drugs and was supposed to
smuggle the consignment from India to Lome, Togo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP