Man arrested for misbehaving with air hostess
New Delhi: A 36-year-old man, who
allegedly misbehaved with an air hostess on an Air India
flight from Saudi Arabia, was arrested on Monday at the
international airport here.
Subhash Chandra was apprehended after the air hostess
lodged a complaint with the police this morning soon after the
landing of the aircraft at around 6.30 am, a senior police
The air hostess complained that the accused misbehaved
with her on board the flight. She informed the matter to crew
members. When they intervened, Chandra allegedly misbehaved
with them also.
The woman complained to the police after the flight
landed at the airport and a case of outraging modesty was
Preliminary enquiry revealed that the accused Subhash
Chandra, a resident of Rajasthan, had been staying in Saudi
Arabia for last eight years and was working as a labourer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know