Man beaten for stopping youth from harassing daughter
Faridabad: A man was allegedly beaten up with an iron rod when he tried to stop a youth from harassing his daughter, police said on Monday.
Sundar, who lives in Jharsentli, lodged a complaint that one of his neighbours, Lekhraj, used to tease his 16-year old daughter, police said.
When Sundar expressed opposition to this, Lekhraj beat him with an iron rod, injuring his severly, and threatened to kill him, according to the complaint.
Police has registered a case and launched a probe into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video