Man beaten for stopping youth from harassing daughter
Faridabad: A man was allegedly beaten up with an iron rod when he tried to stop a youth from harassing his daughter, police said on Monday.
Sundar, who lives in Jharsentli, lodged a complaint that one of his neighbours, Lekhraj, used to tease his 16-year old daughter, police said.
When Sundar expressed opposition to this, Lekhraj beat him with an iron rod, injuring his severly, and threatened to kill him, according to the complaint.
Police has registered a case and launched a probe into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?