Man beaten for stopping youth from harassing daughter
Faridabad: A man was allegedly beaten up with an iron rod when he tried to stop a youth from harassing his daughter, police said on Monday.
Sundar, who lives in Jharsentli, lodged a complaint that one of his neighbours, Lekhraj, used to tease his 16-year old daughter, police said.
When Sundar expressed opposition to this, Lekhraj beat him with an iron rod, injuring his severly, and threatened to kill him, according to the complaint.
Police has registered a case and launched a probe into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?