Man commits suicide after argument with brother in Delhi
New Delhi: A 22-year-old man allegedly shot himself dead on Sunday after an argument with his brother in north-east Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in Bhajanpura this afternoon and the deceased has been identified as Arjun Chaudhury.
He shot himself on the chin with a licenced fire-arm at his own house. He was rushed to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
The deceased allegedly had a fight with his brother over lending their car to a neighbour. No suicide note was found.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi