Man commits suicide after argument with brother in Delhi
New Delhi: A 22-year-old man allegedly shot himself dead on Sunday after an argument with his brother in north-east Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in Bhajanpura this afternoon and the deceased has been identified as Arjun Chaudhury.
He shot himself on the chin with a licenced fire-arm at his own house. He was rushed to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
The deceased allegedly had a fight with his brother over lending their car to a neighbour. No suicide note was found.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Japan, China, South Korea agree to urge North Korea to stop provocation
- Venus-Jupiter conjunction on August 27: Viewing tips! (Watch)
- Staying at budget hotels in Delhi to soon become cheaper
- Sonakshi Sinha looks dayum fresh after 'Akira' promotions! Picture proof
- Delhi University releases seventh cut-off list, admission process begins today