Man commits suicide after argument with brother in Delhi
New Delhi: A 22-year-old man allegedly shot himself dead on Sunday after an argument with his brother in north-east Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in Bhajanpura this afternoon and the deceased has been identified as Arjun Chaudhury.
He shot himself on the chin with a licenced fire-arm at his own house. He was rushed to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
The deceased allegedly had a fight with his brother over lending their car to a neighbour. No suicide note was found.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city