Man commits suicide after argument with brother in Delhi
New Delhi: A 22-year-old man allegedly shot himself dead on Sunday after an argument with his brother in north-east Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in Bhajanpura this afternoon and the deceased has been identified as Arjun Chaudhury.
He shot himself on the chin with a licenced fire-arm at his own house. He was rushed to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
The deceased allegedly had a fight with his brother over lending their car to a neighbour. No suicide note was found.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics