Man commits suicide, police torture alleged
Ghaziabad: A 24-year-old youth allegedly committed suicide at his residence here with his family alleging that police atrocities forced him to take the extreme step.
Sukhbir, a resident of Rajeev Colony, hanged himself inside his room last night, police said.
The family members alleged that Sukhbir was often rounded up by the police for interrogation and annoyed over the issue he committed suicide.
Police, however, said that he was called to police station in connection with probe related to incidents of crime.
The body has been sent for post mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal