Man detained after live bullet found in hand baggage at IGI Airport
New Delhi: A man was on Monday detained at the IGI Airport for allegedly carrying live bullet in his hand baggage while boarding a Dubai-bound plane.
"Ankit Kumar Yadav, a resident of Rohini Sector 9, was detained and handed over to police after CISF personnel found live round of .32 calibre gun from his hand baggage during security check," CISF spokesperson and Deputy Commandant Hemendra Singh said.
The incident happened around 9.30 AM at Terminal 3 of the IGI airport, when Yadav came for security check before boarding a Dubai-bound SpiceJet flight (SG 11).
Yadav claimed that he was not aware about the presence of bullet in his hand baggage.
"He was later handed over to police for further investigations," Singh said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev