Man fatally throws down son from 3rd floor
New Delhi: An enraged man on Monday fatally threw his 18-month-old son from the third floor of his in-laws` house here after his estranged wife refused to return with him, police said.
The incident took place in New Usmanpur area in the morning.
Hari Om, who hails from Gujarat, had come to his in-laws` house to take back his wife who had left him after marital discord.
The wife, however, refused to return to Gujarat which enraged Hari Om, who then allegedly threw his son from the third floor of the residential building.
The child was rushed to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
Hari Om did not want his wife and son to stay with his in-laws, and an argument with his wife over this led to the tragic incident, police said.
Police said the man has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song