Man found dead in Delhi train
New Delhi: The body of an unidentified man, appearing to be in his mid-30s and bearing multiple wounds, was found in a local train here, police said Monday.
"Several injury marks from a sharp-edged weapon, were found on the body parts of the deceased. The body was spotted by a passenger in a train at Shakur Basti railway station in west Delhi Monday early morning," said a police officer.
A murder case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video