Man found dead in Delhi train
New Delhi: The body of an unidentified man, appearing to be in his mid-30s and bearing multiple wounds, was found in a local train here, police said Monday.
"Several injury marks from a sharp-edged weapon, were found on the body parts of the deceased. The body was spotted by a passenger in a train at Shakur Basti railway station in west Delhi Monday early morning," said a police officer.
A murder case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!