Man held with bullets at Metro station
New Delhi: A 33-year-old man was on Saturday held for allegedly carrying three live rounds of ammunition at a Delhi Metro station here.
The person, identified as Sartaj Alam from Allahabad, was apprehended by the CISF while he was entering Anand Vihar Metro station at around 7 AM.
"Three live rounds of 9mm pistol were recovered from him and he has been handed over to Delhi police," a senior Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) said here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!