Man jumps before Delhi Metro train, dies
New Delhi: A man died Friday after he jumped in front of a Delhi Metro train, an official said.
"The man jumped in front of the Metro at 9.42 am and was immediately sent to hospital," a Metro official told IANS.
The incident took place at the Tilak Nagar Metro station due to which train services between Dwarka and Noida and Vaishali in Uttar Pradesh were disrupted.
"We were stuck at the Tilak Nagar station for almost half an hour," Monica Chettri, who was travelling to Noida, told IANS.
The Metro official said services have been restored.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown