Man jumps before Delhi Metro train, dies
New Delhi: A man died Friday after he jumped in front of a Delhi Metro train, an official said.
"The man jumped in front of the Metro at 9.42 am and was immediately sent to hospital," a Metro official told IANS.
The incident took place at the Tilak Nagar Metro station due to which train services between Dwarka and Noida and Vaishali in Uttar Pradesh were disrupted.
"We were stuck at the Tilak Nagar station for almost half an hour," Monica Chettri, who was travelling to Noida, told IANS.
The Metro official said services have been restored.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened