Man jumps before Metro in Noida, critical
Noida: A man was critically wounded on Tuesday after he jumped before a moving Metro train in Noida, police said.
The incident took place at the Sector 15 Metro station when the man suddenly leaped before the train as it pulled into the platform. He has been admitted to a hospital where his condition is serious.
The man has not yet been identified, an official told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report