Man jumps before Metro in Noida, critical
Noida: A man was critically wounded on Tuesday after he jumped before a moving Metro train in Noida, police said.
The incident took place at the Sector 15 Metro station when the man suddenly leaped before the train as it pulled into the platform. He has been admitted to a hospital where his condition is serious.
The man has not yet been identified, an official told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anirban Lahiri 5th in incomplete second round at Colonial on PGA
- Vijay Mallya seeks dismissal of ED's plea seeking his presence
- Leander Paes could soon be 6th in list of most doubles victories
- Narendra Modi govt celebrates 2nd anniversary; Amitabh Bachchan urges to educate, give equality to girl child
- Will step down if chair becomes impediment in father's vision for J&K: Mehbooba Mufti