Man jumps before Metro in Noida, critical
Noida: A man was critically wounded on Tuesday after he jumped before a moving Metro train in Noida, police said.
The incident took place at the Sector 15 Metro station when the man suddenly leaped before the train as it pulled into the platform. He has been admitted to a hospital where his condition is serious.
The man has not yet been identified, an official told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply