Man jumps before Metro in Noida, critical
Noida: A man was critically wounded on Tuesday after he jumped before a moving Metro train in Noida, police said.
The incident took place at the Sector 15 Metro station when the man suddenly leaped before the train as it pulled into the platform. He has been admitted to a hospital where his condition is serious.
The man has not yet been identified, an official told a news agency.
- DU stops sale, distribution of book referring to Bhagat Singh as terrorist
- Bring details of degrees earned by PM Modi, CIC tells Delhi University
- 41 soldiers killed in Siachen since 2013: Govt
- Facebook troublemakers can give you tough time online!
- Congress accuses BJP of adopting double standards over tricolour in NIT Srinagar