Man killed in own house, wife suspect
New Delhi: A 28-year-old man, who made CCTV units, was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his house here, police said on Sunday. The victim`s wife is a suspect.
Vinod was found dead in his house in Om Vihar in west Delhi`s Uttam Nagar area on Saturday night, police said.
"The victim`s postmortem report is awaited to confirm the exact reason behind his death. No external injury marks were found on Vinod`s body," said a police official.
It seems that the victim was either strangled or poisoned, the official said.
Police are questioning the victim`s wife as a possible suspect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates