Man killed in own house, wife suspect
New Delhi: A 28-year-old man, who made CCTV units, was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his house here, police said on Sunday. The victim`s wife is a suspect.
Vinod was found dead in his house in Om Vihar in west Delhi`s Uttam Nagar area on Saturday night, police said.
"The victim`s postmortem report is awaited to confirm the exact reason behind his death. No external injury marks were found on Vinod`s body," said a police official.
It seems that the victim was either strangled or poisoned, the official said.
Police are questioning the victim`s wife as a possible suspect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof