Man killed in own house, wife suspect
New Delhi: A 28-year-old man, who made CCTV units, was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his house here, police said on Sunday. The victim`s wife is a suspect.
Vinod was found dead in his house in Om Vihar in west Delhi`s Uttam Nagar area on Saturday night, police said.
"The victim`s postmortem report is awaited to confirm the exact reason behind his death. No external injury marks were found on Vinod`s body," said a police official.
It seems that the victim was either strangled or poisoned, the official said.
Police are questioning the victim`s wife as a possible suspect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch