Man killed over parking row in Delhi
New Delhi: A 57-year-old man was killed in a scuffle that broke out over a parking row in central Delhi Tuesday, police said.
Raj Kumar, who owned a factory in Anand Parbat area, was trying to mediate in the parking dispute when he was beaten up. Kumar collapsed and was rushed to a nearby hospital but doctors pronounced him dead.
The police said the man had been undergoing heart treatment and may have suffered a stroke during the scuffle.
According to the police, Kumar`s sons Rajat and Ritesh had a dispute over parking with his rival Bhojraj and his sons Atul and Pankaj in the afternoon. Kumar had gone to mediate and solve the issue when he got beaten up.
The police said a case under Section 304-A of the Indian Penal Code (culpable homicide not amounting to murder) has been registered and a probe was under way.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested