Man kills father over property dispute
Ghaziabad: A man allegedly strangulated his 65-year-old father to death over a property dispute in Hussainpur village of the district.
The accused, Bobby, who was recently released from jail, wanted to sell a plot of ancestral land, but his father Jagdish was against it, police said today.
Sunday night, the two had an argument over the issue after which Bobby killed his father and escaped, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and hunt is on to nab the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!