Man kills father over property dispute
Ghaziabad: A man allegedly strangulated his 65-year-old father to death over a property dispute in Hussainpur village of the district.
The accused, Bobby, who was recently released from jail, wanted to sell a plot of ancestral land, but his father Jagdish was against it, police said today.
Sunday night, the two had an argument over the issue after which Bobby killed his father and escaped, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and hunt is on to nab the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter