Man kills father over property dispute
Ghaziabad: A man allegedly strangulated his 65-year-old father to death over a property dispute in Hussainpur village of the district.
The accused, Bobby, who was recently released from jail, wanted to sell a plot of ancestral land, but his father Jagdish was against it, police said today.
Sunday night, the two had an argument over the issue after which Bobby killed his father and escaped, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and hunt is on to nab the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends