Man kills father over property dispute
Ghaziabad: A man allegedly strangulated his 65-year-old father to death over a property dispute in Hussainpur village of the district.
The accused, Bobby, who was recently released from jail, wanted to sell a plot of ancestral land, but his father Jagdish was against it, police said today.
Sunday night, the two had an argument over the issue after which Bobby killed his father and escaped, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and hunt is on to nab the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'