Man kills father over property dispute
Ghaziabad: A man allegedly strangulated his 65-year-old father to death over a property dispute in Hussainpur village of the district.
The accused, Bobby, who was recently released from jail, wanted to sell a plot of ancestral land, but his father Jagdish was against it, police said today.
Sunday night, the two had an argument over the issue after which Bobby killed his father and escaped, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and hunt is on to nab the absconding accused, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?