Man kills friend over illicit affair
New Delhi: A cab driver was murdered
allegedly by his friend after he objected to the latter`s
illicit relationship with his wife, police said on Monday.
Lekh Ram, 28, was arrested with two others for killing
his friend Vishnu Dutt, they said.
Ram and Dutt had good relations and both used to drink
together at the latter`s house. During this time, Ram
developed an illicit relation with Dutt`s wife, they said.
"The deceased had also suspicion of the same and warned
Lekh Ram to mend his ways. On the other hand, Lekhram had
suspicion that Vishnu Dutt administered him impotency drug in
liquor. It also transpired that Lekh Ram wanted to avenge
Vishnu," a senior police official said.
On December 23, Ram, his two associates and the victim
had liquor together and went to Uttam Nagar.
"The trio confessed their crime and disclosed that they
had liquor together on that night and thereafter killed him
with knives. They slit the victim`s neck and dumped the body
and his car at two different places," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Angry Mehbooba ends press meet with Rajnath abruptly
- Triple treble: How Usain Bolt stormed to another set of gold medals at Rio Olympics – VIDEO
- Two reward-carrying women Naxals arrested; another surrenders
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Vs Redmi Note 3: Check out the differences
- Attack on American University in Afghanistan leaves 13 dead