Man kills friend over illicit affair
New Delhi: A cab driver was murdered
allegedly by his friend after he objected to the latter`s
illicit relationship with his wife, police said on Monday.
Lekh Ram, 28, was arrested with two others for killing
his friend Vishnu Dutt, they said.
Ram and Dutt had good relations and both used to drink
together at the latter`s house. During this time, Ram
developed an illicit relation with Dutt`s wife, they said.
"The deceased had also suspicion of the same and warned
Lekh Ram to mend his ways. On the other hand, Lekhram had
suspicion that Vishnu Dutt administered him impotency drug in
liquor. It also transpired that Lekh Ram wanted to avenge
Vishnu," a senior police official said.
On December 23, Ram, his two associates and the victim
had liquor together and went to Uttam Nagar.
"The trio confessed their crime and disclosed that they
had liquor together on that night and thereafter killed him
with knives. They slit the victim`s neck and dumped the body
and his car at two different places," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption