Man murdered for changing song at wedding function
Gurgaon: A young man was murdered in a tiff that began after a song being played on a music system was changed at a marriage function, police said here Saturday.
The incident occurred within the limits of Sector 5 police station here.
Ravinder, 25, a resident of nearby Buapur village, was killed by attackers in the incident.
According to police, Ravinder, along with his friend Kuldeep, had gone to a marriage ceremony late Friday.
During a dance, a song being played on the music system was changed. Ravinder was sitting in his car, when an angry group attacked him, accusing him of changing the song.
The attackers used sharp weapons.
Ravinder was taken to a private hospital, where he was declared dead.
"We have filed case of murder against eight people and detained two," DCP (West) Surender Pal Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- NASA’s SDO captures bursts of solar material from the Sun- Watch
- Watch: Videos show German-Iranian gunman going on rampage in Munich
- Heavy rain in China kills at least 24, millions evacuated
- Defence Minister Parrikar leaves for Chennai to monitor ops of missing IAF AN 32
- Pakistan has been crying for Kashmir ever since independence: NPP