Man murdered for changing song at wedding function
Gurgaon: A young man was murdered in a tiff that began after a song being played on a music system was changed at a marriage function, police said here Saturday.
The incident occurred within the limits of Sector 5 police station here.
Ravinder, 25, a resident of nearby Buapur village, was killed by attackers in the incident.
According to police, Ravinder, along with his friend Kuldeep, had gone to a marriage ceremony late Friday.
During a dance, a song being played on the music system was changed. Ravinder was sitting in his car, when an angry group attacked him, accusing him of changing the song.
The attackers used sharp weapons.
Ravinder was taken to a private hospital, where he was declared dead.
"We have filed case of murder against eight people and detained two," DCP (West) Surender Pal Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'