Man poisons wife, 2 daughters before committing suicide
Noida: Driven by poverty, illness and taunts from his family for not having a male child, a 35-year-old man allegedly poisoned his wife and his two daughters to death last night and committed suicide on Thursday by jumping before a train.
Dadri`s Teacher Colony resident Subhash Pal was living with wife Anita(32) and two daughters Shalu(12) and Bulbul(8).
Dadri SHO Shailendra Pratap Singh said Subash poisoned his wife and daughters last night who died at the house.
This morning, he went to Roopvas railway track and jumped before the train and committed suicide, he said adding Subhash "left a 4-page suicide note" in which he stated that he was facing financial problems and illness and that his parents were taunting him that his ‘vansh’ (family) will not be carried forward as he has no son.
In the note, he said he was not going to his home village at Farukkhabad in Uttar Pradesh for the last few years.
The suicide note claimed Subhash`s wife had given consent too and they all decided to commit suicide, said Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145