Man resists robbery attempt, shot at in Noida
Noida: A man was injured after he was allegedly shot at by some armed robbers when he resisted their robbery attempt at Dadri area here on Tuesday, police said.
The victim, identified as Rajesh Kumar, was returning from his in-laws house at Palla on his motorbike this afternoon when he was waylaid by the miscreants, who tried to snatch his bag, containing Rs 11.25 lakh, they said.
Later, after he resisted their attempt, the robbers opened firing at him, leading to serious injuries in his leg and decamped with the booty.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he was stated to be stable by late evening today.
A case has been registered in this regard while the further probes are on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam