Man resists robbery attempt, shot at in Noida
Noida: A man was injured after he was allegedly shot at by some armed robbers when he resisted their robbery attempt at Dadri area here on Tuesday, police said.
The victim, identified as Rajesh Kumar, was returning from his in-laws house at Palla on his motorbike this afternoon when he was waylaid by the miscreants, who tried to snatch his bag, containing Rs 11.25 lakh, they said.
Later, after he resisted their attempt, the robbers opened firing at him, leading to serious injuries in his leg and decamped with the booty.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he was stated to be stable by late evening today.
A case has been registered in this regard while the further probes are on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations