Man resists robbery attempt, shot at in Noida
Noida: A man was injured after he was allegedly shot at by some armed robbers when he resisted their robbery attempt at Dadri area here on Tuesday, police said.
The victim, identified as Rajesh Kumar, was returning from his in-laws house at Palla on his motorbike this afternoon when he was waylaid by the miscreants, who tried to snatch his bag, containing Rs 11.25 lakh, they said.
Later, after he resisted their attempt, the robbers opened firing at him, leading to serious injuries in his leg and decamped with the booty.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he was stated to be stable by late evening today.
A case has been registered in this regard while the further probes are on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state