Man sexually assaults daughter in Delhi
New Delhi: A 42-year-old man was arrested in North Delhi for allegedly sexually assaulting his minor daughter three days ago, police said on Sunday
The incident was reported from Burari on January three and the father of the victim was arrested the same day.
The accused, who is living separately due to marital problems, molested the victim and then attempted to sexually assault her.
According to the complaint, the man stripped his daughter and then tried to sexually assault her. The girl screamed and her mother rushed to the spot from the neighbourhood.
The mother then approached police who registered a case under section 377 (unnatural offences) of IPC and and section 4/8 of Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (POCSO). He was subsequently arrested.
The accused has strained relations with his wife, who has filed a divorce plea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media