Man sexually assaults daughter in Delhi
New Delhi: A 42-year-old man was arrested in North Delhi for allegedly sexually assaulting his minor daughter three days ago, police said on Sunday
The incident was reported from Burari on January three and the father of the victim was arrested the same day.
The accused, who is living separately due to marital problems, molested the victim and then attempted to sexually assault her.
According to the complaint, the man stripped his daughter and then tried to sexually assault her. The girl screamed and her mother rushed to the spot from the neighbourhood.
The mother then approached police who registered a case under section 377 (unnatural offences) of IPC and and section 4/8 of Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (POCSO). He was subsequently arrested.
The accused has strained relations with his wife, who has filed a divorce plea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- University of Mumbai T.Y.B.Com Semester Six (75:25) Result 2016 declared on mu.ac.in
- Poland National Championships 2016: Quarter-miler Mohd. Anas sets new national record
- NHRC notice to Karnataka over ragging of Dalit student
- Saudi cop shot dead in Shiite district: Ministry
- Twitter activates Foursquare-powered location feed for iOS users