Man shoots himself in Delhi
New Delhi: A 22-year-old man shot himself dead after a tiff over a trivial issue with his brother in the capital Sunday, police said. No suicide note has been found.
"Arjun Chaudhary shot himself in the chin with a licensed rifle at his house in the Bhajanpura area of east Delhi Sunday afternoon," a police official said.
He was rushed to the Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.
Police said Chaudhary had an altercation with his elder brother over lending their car to a neighbour for some time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible