Man shoots himself in Delhi
New Delhi: A 22-year-old man shot himself dead after a tiff over a trivial issue with his brother in the capital Sunday, police said. No suicide note has been found.
"Arjun Chaudhary shot himself in the chin with a licensed rifle at his house in the Bhajanpura area of east Delhi Sunday afternoon," a police official said.
He was rushed to the Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.
Police said Chaudhary had an altercation with his elder brother over lending their car to a neighbour for some time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city