Man shoots himself in Delhi
New Delhi: A 22-year-old man shot himself dead after a tiff over a trivial issue with his brother in the capital Sunday, police said. No suicide note has been found.
"Arjun Chaudhary shot himself in the chin with a licensed rifle at his house in the Bhajanpura area of east Delhi Sunday afternoon," a police official said.
He was rushed to the Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.
Police said Chaudhary had an altercation with his elder brother over lending their car to a neighbour for some time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Tour de France 2016: After third title, Chris Froome focuses on Rio Olympics 2016
- Vijay Mallya's 8 luxury cars to be auctioned today
- Journalists visa row: There'll be 'serious consequences', China warns India
- Protests over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew in south Kashmir to prevent separatist called march
- Bernie Sanders to emphasise agreements with Hillary Clinton at National Convention