Man shoots himself in Delhi
New Delhi: A 22-year-old man shot himself dead after a tiff over a trivial issue with his brother in the capital Sunday, police said. No suicide note has been found.
"Arjun Chaudhary shot himself in the chin with a licensed rifle at his house in the Bhajanpura area of east Delhi Sunday afternoon," a police official said.
He was rushed to the Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.
Police said Chaudhary had an altercation with his elder brother over lending their car to a neighbour for some time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees