Man shoots himself in Delhi
New Delhi: A 22-year-old man shot himself dead after a tiff over a trivial issue with his brother in the capital Sunday, police said. No suicide note has been found.
"Arjun Chaudhary shot himself in the chin with a licensed rifle at his house in the Bhajanpura area of east Delhi Sunday afternoon," a police official said.
He was rushed to the Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.
Police said Chaudhary had an altercation with his elder brother over lending their car to a neighbour for some time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?