Manipuri woman molested in North Delhi
New Delhi: Police has registered a case
against an unidentified person for allegedly molesting a
Manipuri woman in a north Delhi locality.
The 25-year-old woman was assaulted inside a PCO at
Gandhi Vihar where she had gone to make a call, they said.
The culprit was caught by a man, also hailing from a
Northeast state, after the victim raised an alarm around 10.30 pm on Wednesday night. He, however, managed to flee after beating the
person who had caught hold of him, they said.
A case under relevant penal provision has been lodged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price