Manipuri woman molested in North Delhi
New Delhi: Police has registered a case
against an unidentified person for allegedly molesting a
Manipuri woman in a north Delhi locality.
The 25-year-old woman was assaulted inside a PCO at
Gandhi Vihar where she had gone to make a call, they said.
The culprit was caught by a man, also hailing from a
Northeast state, after the victim raised an alarm around 10.30 pm on Wednesday night. He, however, managed to flee after beating the
person who had caught hold of him, they said.
A case under relevant penal provision has been lodged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam