Manipuri woman molested in North Delhi
New Delhi: Police has registered a case
against an unidentified person for allegedly molesting a
Manipuri woman in a north Delhi locality.
The 25-year-old woman was assaulted inside a PCO at
Gandhi Vihar where she had gone to make a call, they said.
The culprit was caught by a man, also hailing from a
Northeast state, after the victim raised an alarm around 10.30 pm on Wednesday night. He, however, managed to flee after beating the
person who had caught hold of him, they said.
A case under relevant penal provision has been lodged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM