Manipuri woman robbed by 2 African men in South Delhi
New Delhi: A Manipuri woman was allegedly robbed off her cash and mobile phones at knife point by two men of African origin when she was at her residence in South Delhi`s Deoli area in the wee hours, police said.
The incident took place around 5 AM when the victim, identified as Yurthingla was alone at her residence.
"The two African men, identified as Balary and Ambose who were known to her husband knocked the door of her house and when she opened they door, the duo asked her for food," said a police official.
When the victim refused to give them any food, the duo whipped out a knife and threatened her. They then robbed her off Rs 10,000, three mobile phones, the official said.
A case under relevant sections has been registered at Neb Sarai Police station. Further investigations are underway.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory