Man`s body found hanging from tree in Noida
Noida: The body of a man was found hanging from a tree in a park opposite Sector 15 A this morning, police said.
The body of Manoj Kumar, who was working as marketing executive in company located in Sector 4, was found hanging from a tree, Sector 20 police station officer Rita Yadav said.
No suicide note was recovered from near the body, she said.
"We got information about the body of a man hanging from a tree at park opposite sector 15 A this morning. Police team reached there and pulled the body down," Yadav said.
"Cause of suicide is being investigated," she said, adding, "We are also investigating the murder angle".
Company employees close to Kumar, who hailed from Aligarh, and his relatives are being questioned to get some clues, she said. His body has been sent for postmortem, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof