Married woman raped in Delhi
New Delhi: A married woman was allegedly raped in Bhajanpura, triggering protest in the area.
The woman alleged that she was raped for three days in Bhajanpura, police said, adding a case has been registered.
AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal alleged that police had earlier refused to file a case despite the victim approaching the cops.
He said that AAP activists were detained after they held a protest outside Bhajanpura police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?