Married woman raped in Delhi
New Delhi: A married woman was allegedly raped in Bhajanpura, triggering protest in the area.
The woman alleged that she was raped for three days in Bhajanpura, police said, adding a case has been registered.
AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal alleged that police had earlier refused to file a case despite the victim approaching the cops.
He said that AAP activists were detained after they held a protest outside Bhajanpura police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines