Married woman raped in Delhi
New Delhi: A married woman was allegedly raped in Bhajanpura, triggering protest in the area.
The woman alleged that she was raped for three days in Bhajanpura, police said, adding a case has been registered.
AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal alleged that police had earlier refused to file a case despite the victim approaching the cops.
He said that AAP activists were detained after they held a protest outside Bhajanpura police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'