Married woman raped in Delhi
New Delhi: A married woman was allegedly raped in Bhajanpura, triggering protest in the area.
The woman alleged that she was raped for three days in Bhajanpura, police said, adding a case has been registered.
AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal alleged that police had earlier refused to file a case despite the victim approaching the cops.
He said that AAP activists were detained after they held a protest outside Bhajanpura police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?