Married woman raped in Delhi
New Delhi: A married woman was allegedly raped in Bhajanpura, triggering protest in the area.
The woman alleged that she was raped for three days in Bhajanpura, police said, adding a case has been registered.
AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal alleged that police had earlier refused to file a case despite the victim approaching the cops.
He said that AAP activists were detained after they held a protest outside Bhajanpura police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range