MCD begins anti-addiction campaign in schools
New Delhi: In a bid to create awareness among
youths against addiction to liquor and other intoxicants,
Municipal Corporation of Delhi will launch an anti-addiction
campaign in all its schools here.
An anti-addiction Day will be observed in all MCD schools
on November 4, Mahinder Nagpal, Chairman of MCD`s Education
Committee, today said adding principals of all the schools
have been instructed to inspire students about the need for
making the society addiction free.
They have also been asked to give an anti-addiction
pledge to students in morning prayers, Nagpal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?