MCD continues demolition drive in Delhi
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi (MCD) Friday continued its drive against unauthorised construction in the capital demolishing or sealing portions of 28 properties across the city.
Illegal portions in 28 properties falling in Rohini,
South, Civil Lines and Sadar Paharganj Zones were sealed or
demolished during the drive, an MCD spokesperson said.
In South Zone, six properties in Freedom Fighter Colony,
Sangam Vihar and Yusuf Sarai were demolished while one in
Gautam Nagae was sealed while 11 properties in Rohini Zone`s
Rani Bagh, Sector 6, 11 and 15 of Rohini, Sultanpuri and Vijay
Vihar were demolished.
Five each properties were demolished in Sadar Paharganj
and Civil Lines Zones. In Sadar Paharganj Zone, the properties
were targeted in Kamla Nagar, Mahendru Enclave, Shakti Nagar,
Kukundpur and Samaipur Badli while in Civil Lines, properties
were targetted in Nabi Karim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured