MCD continues demolition drive in Delhi
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi (MCD) Friday continued its drive against unauthorised construction in the capital demolishing or sealing portions of 28 properties across the city.
Illegal portions in 28 properties falling in Rohini,
South, Civil Lines and Sadar Paharganj Zones were sealed or
demolished during the drive, an MCD spokesperson said.
In South Zone, six properties in Freedom Fighter Colony,
Sangam Vihar and Yusuf Sarai were demolished while one in
Gautam Nagae was sealed while 11 properties in Rohini Zone`s
Rani Bagh, Sector 6, 11 and 15 of Rohini, Sultanpuri and Vijay
Vihar were demolished.
Five each properties were demolished in Sadar Paharganj
and Civil Lines Zones. In Sadar Paharganj Zone, the properties
were targeted in Kamla Nagar, Mahendru Enclave, Shakti Nagar,
Kukundpur and Samaipur Badli while in Civil Lines, properties
were targetted in Nabi Karim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing