MCD continues demolition drive in Delhi
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi (MCD) Friday continued its drive against unauthorised construction in the capital demolishing or sealing portions of 28 properties across the city.
Illegal portions in 28 properties falling in Rohini,
South, Civil Lines and Sadar Paharganj Zones were sealed or
demolished during the drive, an MCD spokesperson said.
In South Zone, six properties in Freedom Fighter Colony,
Sangam Vihar and Yusuf Sarai were demolished while one in
Gautam Nagae was sealed while 11 properties in Rohini Zone`s
Rani Bagh, Sector 6, 11 and 15 of Rohini, Sultanpuri and Vijay
Vihar were demolished.
Five each properties were demolished in Sadar Paharganj
and Civil Lines Zones. In Sadar Paharganj Zone, the properties
were targeted in Kamla Nagar, Mahendru Enclave, Shakti Nagar,
Kukundpur and Samaipur Badli while in Civil Lines, properties
were targetted in Nabi Karim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Cycling: Yates attacks to win Vuelta sixth stage
- Rio Olympics fallout: Swimmer Ryan Lochte charged over false robbery claim
- Donald Trump`s anti-immigration stance spurs surge from Central America
- Israel rejects UN appeal to release Gaza employee
- Nicolas Sarkozy tells comeback rally he would ban burkini across France