MCD demolished 18 more illegal constructions
New Delhi: In continued drive against
unauthorized construction, MCD on Tuesday demolished 18 properties
in Rohini and Central Zones.
The MCD’s Building department carried out the demolition
action with the help of police.
In Rohini, properties Bunkar Colony, Vijay Vihar and
Mangolpuri were targeted while in Central Delhi, Sarita Vihar,
Defence Colony and Tughlakabad Extension bore the brunt of the
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference