MCD demolished 46 more properties in Delhi
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi on Wednesday continued its drive against unauthorised
construction in the capital demolishing and sealing portions
of 46 properties across the city.
Illegal portions in 46 properties falling in the Rohini,
South and Sadar Paharganj Zones were sealed or demolished
during the drive, an MCD spokesperson said.
In Rohini Zone, nine properties in Prashant Vihar,
Keshavpuram, Shalimar Bagh and Rani Bagh were demolished while
in South Zone, seven properties in Hauz Khaz, Madangir and
Khirki Extension faced action.
While 27 properties in Sadar Paharganj Zone were
demolished, three were sealed. The drive in Sadar Paharganj
Zone was carried out in Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar, Pratap
Nagar, Kishanganj, Ram Nagar, Nabi Karim, Lal Kuan, Guresh
Nagar, Shastri Nagar and Sadar Bazar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!
- Status of political parties to be reviewed every 10 years