MCD demolished 46 more properties in Delhi
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi on Wednesday continued its drive against unauthorised
construction in the capital demolishing and sealing portions
of 46 properties across the city.
Illegal portions in 46 properties falling in the Rohini,
South and Sadar Paharganj Zones were sealed or demolished
during the drive, an MCD spokesperson said.
In Rohini Zone, nine properties in Prashant Vihar,
Keshavpuram, Shalimar Bagh and Rani Bagh were demolished while
in South Zone, seven properties in Hauz Khaz, Madangir and
Khirki Extension faced action.
While 27 properties in Sadar Paharganj Zone were
demolished, three were sealed. The drive in Sadar Paharganj
Zone was carried out in Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar, Pratap
Nagar, Kishanganj, Ram Nagar, Nabi Karim, Lal Kuan, Guresh
Nagar, Shastri Nagar and Sadar Bazar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert