MCD demolished 46 more properties in Delhi
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi on Wednesday continued its drive against unauthorised
construction in the capital demolishing and sealing portions
of 46 properties across the city.
Illegal portions in 46 properties falling in the Rohini,
South and Sadar Paharganj Zones were sealed or demolished
during the drive, an MCD spokesperson said.
In Rohini Zone, nine properties in Prashant Vihar,
Keshavpuram, Shalimar Bagh and Rani Bagh were demolished while
in South Zone, seven properties in Hauz Khaz, Madangir and
Khirki Extension faced action.
While 27 properties in Sadar Paharganj Zone were
demolished, three were sealed. The drive in Sadar Paharganj
Zone was carried out in Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar, Pratap
Nagar, Kishanganj, Ram Nagar, Nabi Karim, Lal Kuan, Guresh
Nagar, Shastri Nagar and Sadar Bazar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees