MCD demolished 46 more properties in Delhi
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi on Wednesday continued its drive against unauthorised
construction in the capital demolishing and sealing portions
of 46 properties across the city.
Illegal portions in 46 properties falling in the Rohini,
South and Sadar Paharganj Zones were sealed or demolished
during the drive, an MCD spokesperson said.
In Rohini Zone, nine properties in Prashant Vihar,
Keshavpuram, Shalimar Bagh and Rani Bagh were demolished while
in South Zone, seven properties in Hauz Khaz, Madangir and
Khirki Extension faced action.
While 27 properties in Sadar Paharganj Zone were
demolished, three were sealed. The drive in Sadar Paharganj
Zone was carried out in Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar, Pratap
Nagar, Kishanganj, Ram Nagar, Nabi Karim, Lal Kuan, Guresh
Nagar, Shastri Nagar and Sadar Bazar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29