MCD demolishes 12 illegal structures in north Delhi
New Delhi: Acting against unauthorised
constructions, the MCD demolished 12 illegal structures in
north Delhi in a drive spanning for two days.
The demolition action was undertaken in Jahangirpuri,
Burari, Azadpur, Adarsh Nagar and Majlis Park of Civil Lines
Zone on Monday and Tuesday, officials said.
During the last week, a total number of 34 illegal
structures have been demolished by the Building Department in
different municipal wards of Civil Lines Zone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test