MCD demolishes illegal portions of six properties
New Delhi: Continuing its drive against
unauthorised constructions, the MCD on Friday demolished illegal
portions of six properties in the city.
The action was taken in Sangam Vihar area of Central Zone
and Sawan Park, Omkar Nagar and Tri Nagar areas of Rohini Zone
by Building Department officials with the help of police.
MCD has been acting tough against unauthorised
constructions after a building with illegal floors collapsed
in east Delhi in November last year killing 71 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Manufacturing growth to be higher in Q2 on better export outlook: Survey
- Assocham for penalty waiver in initial phase of GST rollout
- Roberto Martinez announced Thierry Henry as assistant coach for Belgium
- Olympic Dreams: Rickshaw driver buys shooter daughter rifle worth 5 lakh that was saved for her wedding
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition