MCD demolishes illegal portions of six properties
New Delhi: Continuing its drive against
unauthorised constructions, the MCD on Friday demolished illegal
portions of six properties in the city.
The action was taken in Sangam Vihar area of Central Zone
and Sawan Park, Omkar Nagar and Tri Nagar areas of Rohini Zone
by Building Department officials with the help of police.
MCD has been acting tough against unauthorised
constructions after a building with illegal floors collapsed
in east Delhi in November last year killing 71 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef