MCD demolishes illegal portions of six properties
New Delhi: Continuing its drive against
unauthorised constructions, the MCD on Friday demolished illegal
portions of six properties in the city.
The action was taken in Sangam Vihar area of Central Zone
and Sawan Park, Omkar Nagar and Tri Nagar areas of Rohini Zone
by Building Department officials with the help of police.
MCD has been acting tough against unauthorised
constructions after a building with illegal floors collapsed
in east Delhi in November last year killing 71 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- 'Humiliated' Quami Ekta Dal blames Akhilesh Yadav for cancellation of merger
- Europe presses Britain for quick exit to limit global fallout
- Brain dead driver gives new lease of life to seven people
- Al Qaeda praises Orlando gunman; asks jihadists to target white Americans instead of gays
- Mauritius woos Indian investors